Calling all enthusiasts of free money! Online CasinoHEX invites you to unlock the secrets of the no deposit bonus and maximize its potential at the premier online casinos in South Africa.
|South African Casino||No Deposit Bonus Offer|
Free No Deposit Bonus Casino List
The huge popularity of casino games with no deposit bonus is quite easy to explain. Gamblers, who have enjoyed free online casino games for a long time, sooner or later will concentrate on playing online slots in real money mode.
However, not all players, even seasoned ones, are ready to risk their money. South African players are also very careful people and want to avoid risky ways at least for the first time.
Online Casinos With No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonus is a method with the help of which an online gambling platform persuades you to choose it. To get benefits from such casino offerings, you do not need to spend a single penny. The online casino bonus is absolutely deposit-free (as we can judge from its name). That’s one of the reasons players call it a “free bonus”. The exact sum varies a lot, but it is considered that the best casino bonuses are those of 5 or 10 free credits. Check out what you will find in our article or just return to the free no deposit bonus casino list:
It is true that the no deposit bonus has many benefits for gamblers, but no online casino also has advantages. When you create an account and choose the no deposit bonus, you get free money on your balance.
However, you cannot withdraw this money immediately. It would be far too clever. The core rule of using no deposit casino bonus is to play with this money in accordance with so-called wagering requirements. Bonus with no deposit are magical words for every gambler, but you should not lose your head entirely.
Each of the top bonuses described at CasinoHEX has its explanation, where you can learn how to play with your free money to get them in cash in the future.
In general, new no deposit bonuses 2023 are very attractive and allow gamblers to enrich their gambling experience for free. While using a no deposit bonus, you can see whether you like a casino, test its offered games and do all this without risking your money. Moreover, you are not required to make any deposits in this casino in the future and can easily change an online casino.
Playing in an online casino real money is something every gambler should try and a no deposit bonus allows you to do it safely. Check out our list of the best South African online casinos, which give such a bonus.
Choose a real money casino you like and use its bonus without a deposit in South Africa. With CasinoHEX, you can do it easily now!
Why Is No Deposit Welcome Bonus Even a Thing?
You wouldn’t give a dime away for free, at least if it’s not charity. Naturally, you wouldn’t expect such generosity from a casino. Especially given the fact that online casinos are frankly not charity organizations at all.
The thing is, however, that no deposit sign-up bonus is as beneficial for a casino no deposit as it is for you. Both of you get something out of it.
For the casino, it is a way to invite new customers. With R100 of bonus money, they say, “come over and try us out, it’s free.”
For you, it is a way to do exactly that. No deposit bonuses allow you to test multiple casinos and choose the one you love best. But it doesn’t come without its drawbacks. Read on to learn more about those.
Best No Deposit Bonus Offers in South Africa
Not all internet gaming platforms offer no deposit casino bonuses, but South African players can choose between numerous platforms with these deals. At CasinoHEX, we tried to select the top ten no deposit offers to try, and these include the following:
- Punt (R350). This is our exclusive no deposit bonus offer. CasinoHEX has an exclusive deal with Punt Casino, which awards all newcomers from our platform. You need to use the code HEX350 during the registration process to claim the generous R350 no deposit casino bonus. You can use the free chip to play on the website and test slots, roulette, and other titles.
- Yebo (R250). Here is another casino with an exclusive no deposit promo for CasinoHEX visitors. The code is HEX250, and it will trigger a R250 free chip on registration. That’s quite generous since you don’t have to deposit anything. As soon as you sign up and claim the offer with the code, you’ll be able to use the chip on over 250 titles in the gaming library.
- ZAR (R250). ZAR Casino is one of the longest-running platforms since it’s been available to SA players since 2006. It offers one of the best no deposit bonuses for CasinoHEX users. Use the promo code 250CHX to receive R250 to use on the website. The wagering requirement in ZAR casino to claim a no-deposit bonus is 50x, and the maximum winnings with the bonus are R250.
- Spin247 (R100). The platform offers 100 no deposit free spins to all new players. It doesn’t require a deposit, but the trick is that you receive ten free spins for ten days. It’s necessary to visit the site to get the daily spins, and the maximum winnings are capped at R200.
- bCasino (R100). The great thing about this casino brand is that you don’t need to enter any promo code to get your no deposit online casino bonus. The moment you complete the registration process, you’ll receive R100 that you can use on applicable games that are a part of the promotion.
- Tusk (R100). You can receive R100 to play on the website if you are a new player. It’s necessary to head to the profile screen and enter the promo code FREE100. TuskCasino only allows using the no-deposit sum on slot games, which is great if you enjoy spinning the reels.
- Galaxyno (R100). The platform opened its doors in 2021, but it already has over 2,000 titles in its library. The R100 no deposit casino promo is available automatically the moment you complete your registration, so you can start playing immediately.
- Boo (R100). Although it features the ghost theme, it’s a visually attractive platform that makes you feel friendly. The R100 no deposit bonus is a part of why you feel welcome at this casino. You receive funds automatically after registering, but there is a 50x wagering condition to convert the extra funds to real money.
- Fatbet (R100). The sportsbook and casino combo gives new SA players an R100 bonus, but don’t forget to use the FAT10F promo code to activate it. The platform has over 350 different casino games, including slots, bingo, keno, baccarat, and other card types.
- Winspark (€5). This long-running international casino grants a €5 bonus without requiring a deposit. It doesn’t require a promo code, so you can expect the funds when you complete the registration. Make sure to check the terms, as there are wagering conditions and maximum winnings specified there.
Types of No Deposit Bonuses for Gamblers from South Africa
The bonus you receive at no deposit online casinos will depend on the platform, and we aren’t only talking about the sum. You’ll encounter three basic types of these deals, and we’ll explain each below.
Regular No Deposit Bonus
These are standard no deposit online casino bonuses, and they are the most frequent deals you’ll encounter. They involve receiving the entire bonus sum at once, and you have the freedom to choose the games where to use the funds. Some casinos might allow wagering on all games in the library, while others have limitations when it comes to available titles.
The bonus becomes available right after the registration, but check the claiming criteria since it might involve entering the promo code or contacting an agent to get the bonus.
No Deposit Free Spins
This no-registration deal is particularly intended for all slot fans. No deposit free spins include receiving the specified portion of bonus spins to use on selected slot games. The spins will have a particular value, which can be anywhere from R1 to R10 or higher. Anything that you win is usually converted to a bonus sum to continue betting on the site, and it’s necessary to meet the wagering conditions to claim the winnings.
Free spins bonuses are an excellent way to test slots you haven’t played before while having a chance to start your gaming career on the website on the right track.
No Deposit Bonus with Time
No deposit bonus casino South Africa deals might often come in installments and be time-sensitive. For example, the total promo might include 100 free spins, but you’ll only get ten per day. That means you need to log in to your casino account daily to receive the new batch of free spins.
Most casinos also require using each spin installment on the eligible no deposit casino games before the end of that day.
Guide on How to Claim the Free No Deposit Bonus
Below are the steps that will help you to deposit to a selected online casino in Rands.
- Our team gathers the best deals available at the South African no deposit bonus casinos. You can browse the available offers on this page and find your favorite. Sticking to our list also means that you’ll be playing at reputable casinos that are legit and licensed to be in the industry.
- It’s necessary that you don’t have an account previously registered with that casino. Head to the website and start the registration form, which will require entering your basic details. Confirming your email and identity might be necessary, although that depends on the platform’s terms.
- Most online casino South Africa no deposit deals require entering a promo code during the registration process. Some allow entering the code on your profile screen after creating an account. Not all deals require a bonus code – some casinos will award the bonus automatically after you register.
- It’s now time to try the website and play the desired games with your South African casino no deposit bonus. Depending on the platform, you might not be able to use the bonus on all games but only on eligible titles.
Pros and Cons of No Deposit Casinos
Cons? What disadvantages can free bonus cash have? Well, there are no major pitfalls in no deposit bonuses, but nothing is perfect. Here's what we think is good and bad in this type of bonus.
- You only need to register to receive the bonus
- It’s great to try the casino and games available there
- You can win real money playing in the casino
- The no deposit bonus might not be available for some slots or other games
- There’s no risk of losing your own money since you don’t have to deposit anything
- It’s great for newbies to see if they’ll like casino games
- Wagering requirements vary on the casino and can be harsh
- You have limited time to use the bonus funds or spins
- Low withdrawal limit so you can’t withdraw huge earnings at a go
First things first, this money is free. You don’t have to deposit a penny if you don’t want to. All you have to do to get this bonus at a casino is just register. You will receive the bonus automatically after registration, or after you redeem a coupon.
Most South African casinos offer quite a lot of bonus money no deposit. At least considering the fact that it’s free. This means you can receive a generous bonus from the casino of your choice and get some fun for free.
What’s more important about this type of online casino no deposit bonus is that it gives you a taste of a casino. You can find half a dozen of good no deposit casinos and check out all of them.
No deposit casinos are so confident in their attractiveness to the players that they offer you money, no strings attached. They know full well you are testing a couple of other casinos at the same time. Take this opportunity to test the waters before going all in.
Compared to what no deposit casinos give to you as a regular welcome bonus, this is basically nothing. It’s just a small sum that you are given to test the casino. In some casinos, it will last you a couple of hours if you stretch it. Others literally give you enough money for a couple of spins.
Not all casinos give no deposit bonuses. Just like there are no bonus casinos, there are casinos that refuse to give players bonuses. As a result, you can miss a really good casino if you focus on these bonuses only.
The biggest drawback of no deposit casinos? You have to actually work to be able to withdraw the winnings that you make on bonus money. You have two separate wallets, for real money and for bonus money.
You can’t withdraw from the last one until you have wagered a certain amount.
Want to learn more about this? Read the next chapter.
Terms & Conditions of South African No Deposit Bonus Casino Brands
No deposit casino South Africa deals are tempting, but just like any other bonus, they come with certain terms that you need to consider.
Here are some conditions that are often a part of these deals!
The general rule is that no deposit bonuses are only available to new players on a particular platform. If you have a previously registered account at that casino and you deposited funds, you won’t be able to claim these deals.
But the good news is nothing stops you from using offers from multiple no deposit bonus casinos in South Africa, as long as you haven’t played on those sites before!
If you get free spins, you can only use them on slots, and the majority of casinos pick only some slots to promote.
Even if you get free chips, you might only be able to use them on certain types of games, such as slots and software-powered table titles.
Even the best no deposit bonus casinos have this condition to avoid losing too much money when offering this promotion. Providers can put the cap anywhere from R100 to R1000 or more, and that marks how much real money you can withdraw as part of this deal.
Even if you make more while playing, you can only redeem the funds up to the maximum sum.
Bonus Expiration Dates
Most no deposit bonus deals are active anywhere from seven to 30 days. If you get the bonus in installments, each installment might expire in 24 hours.
These expiration dates are important since they are deadlines by which you need to meet the wagering conditions, or you automatically forfeit any bonus amount left.
No Deposit Casino Wagering Requirements
There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch. You have to pay for it in one way or another. This is exactly what happens with no deposit bonuses. With all casino bonuses, in fact.
The thing is if casinos give players bonuses for free, they’ll go bankrupt in a span of a month. People will just withdraw bonuses and set casino back tens of thousands of dollars. This is why they came up with the concept of wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements at a no deposit casino are the sum you have to wager in order to be able to withdraw your bonus money or any winnings associated with them. If you are wondering what are the wagering requirements at your favorite casino, you’ll have to go to their website and check that out. These rules vary greatly from one casino to another.
As a rule, you have to wager many times your bonus to be able to make a withdrawal. While you can still withdraw the amount you’ve deposited, you cannot withdraw your deposit bonus funds or anything you’ve won while betting with them.
Online casinos offer different deposit wagering requirements to their players. For instance, for 888 casino, you have to be 30 times your bonus to be able to withdraw it. That means betting a total of R3000 if you receive R100 as a no deposit bonus.
You see that it’s quite a bit of money you have to wager. What is even more upsetting is that not all of your bets go towards fulfilling these no deposit bonus requirements.
Generally, you will get the whole bet written off your wagering requirements sum if you play a slot game. However, if you play something else, the percentage of the sum you wager that goes towards decreasing no deposit bonus playthrough is way lower.
It differs from one no deposit casino to another. For instance, if you play at 888 casino, you will only receive 20% of your bet if you play roulette or poker. It’s down to 10% blackjack and some other games. You’ll only get 5% of your bet if you play Craps.
This means you have to wager R60,000 on Craps to fulfill the no deposit bonus requirements for R100. With roulette, it’s R15,000, but you have to keep in mind that even bets are not taken into account at all.
How to Get the Most Out of a No Deposit Bonus
Now you see that no deposit bonuses are not given for anything. You have to work to get to withdraw the funds. But is that a reason to stop opting for bonuses whatsoever?
Not at all! No deposit bonuses are a good thing for a gambler. They increase your total funds and allow you to play more. You just have to put in a bit of effort to ensure you can withdraw.
Here’s how you get the most out of your no deposit casino.
Read the Requirements
Not sure what are you signing up to? Well, you better be. If you are signing up to any kind of deal, you should know what the rules are. Otherwise, you’re setting yourself against unknown odds.
All no deposit casinos are required to write about anything that might prevent players from withdrawing their deposits, bonus without deposit terms included. Search your casino for that information. Normally, it would be included on the Promotions page, or Terms and Conditions. It’s either stated there, or there should be a link to a page dedicated to wagering requirements.
If there is no information about it, contact the support. If the support is not willing to help you with this, the odds are you are at a shady casino and should leave.
Choose the Balance of Bonus vs Playthrough
While choosing a no deposit casino, you don’t have to go for the lowest wagering requirements for bonuses you can find. Rather, choose the one where you are getting the most benefits. It will depend on the amount of money a casino is paying as a maximum, and the amount you are going to deposit.
Make 100% payable bets
Sure, you may be a big fan of poker or roulette, but the numbers are against you in this case. If you want to get to withdraw your funds, you will either have to win really big or wait for the longest time possible.
In some no deposit casinos, it may take up to 5 times the original wagering requirement to fulfill it.
Also, make sure to read the fine print as there may be some limitations to slot bets as well. Some types of bets or betting patterns may give you less than 100% in no deposit casino requirements coverage.
The general rule in no deposit casinos is the more you get for your money, the better.
How to Find the Perfect No Deposit Casino
Finding the best without deposit casino is not an easy thing to do. However, there are a few tips that will help you with this.
Find a Trustworthy Casino
The first thing about a no deposit casino that you should look for is its credibility. In fact, this is true for all casinos. Here is what you should look for in a casino to know it’s credible:
- It has a safe connection
- It is internationally licensed
- It has certificates from monitoring companies
- It states the rules clearly
- It has good reviews on the internet
- It has good support
If the majority of these points are true for your casino, you are good to go.
Make Sure the Casino Takes ZAR
It’s a nuance you would think of in this context, but this is important for all casinos. If the casino you want to play doesn’t support South African Rands, you will be losing money on any deposit or withdrawal.
The choice of ZAR no deposit casinos is great, and you lose nothing if you choose a ZAR casino over another casino. You only gain benefits from no deposit bonus.
Pick the One With Good Rules
If you’re playing a game, you have to know the rules. It’s the same with no deposit casinos. Read the rules carefully and choose the ones that are more lenient towards the player. Otherwise, you will be hard-pressed to recover your bonus.
Some casinos make their rules so obscure you can’t understand how much do you have to wager to be able to make a withdrawal. Avoid these casinos and only pick the ones that offer you the best conditions for no deposit bonus.
Don’t Stop at One
The best thing about no deposit casinos is that they allow you to test multiple casinos. If a casino has a without deposit bonus, why not try it? The only thing you will lose is a bit of your time.
No deposit bonus allows you to pick multiple casinos and test them for free. Stay at the one you like best.
Top No Deposit Casinos
Don’t worry about looking for a special PC or mobile casino no deposit bonus South Africa deal. All providers offer cross-platform support and allow using the bonus across all devices. Here are the top casinos that have this promotion type available!
Punt (Exclusive Bonus – R350 Free Cash)
The platform launched in 2017, and it offers a curated selection of 180+ games. It supports ZAR currency, and SA-friendly payment methods are also available, as well as crypto investments. Apart from the no-deposit deal, Punt Casino offers a tempting first deposit bonus of 200% match plus 50 free spins.
Yebo (R250 Free Cash)
Yebo Casino is connected to the Punt Casino, and you can consider it as its older brother since it was established in 2014. The platform offers over 190 games, ZAR and cryptocurrency support, and a downloadable mobile app.
ZAR (R250 Free Cash)
ZAR Casino has been available since 2006, making it one of the oldest SA online casinos available. It has over 180 titles in the library, generous welcome bonuses and loyal player promotions, and helpful customer support.
Another casino that supports ZAR as a currency, Spin247 opened its virtual doors to players in 2019. Today, it has over 170 slots, blackjack, roulette, and other games in its library. You can visit the platform on mobile devices, and if you plan to stick around, you’ll appreciate the selection of available promotions.
From its launch in 2019, bCasino proved a fun and reliable option for SA players. You’ll find hundreds of games from reputable providers, attractive promotions for new and loyal players, and a mobile-friendly website that works flawlessly across all devices.
It’s hard to find a platform offering more games than TuskCasino since it has over 6,500 titles in its library. You can enjoy everything from video slots to poker, online blackjack, and sports betting. ZAR is among the supported currencies, and you’ll appreciate the selection of payment methods available to SA visitors.
Galaxyno is about both quality and quantity. It has a Malta Gaming Authority license, and the casino partnered with dozens of providers to offer over 2,200 casino games. The majority includes slots, but live gaming fans also won’t be disappointed.
Boo Casino will impress all live gaming fans with an excellent selection of roulette, blackjack, and even game-show-based tables. Hundreds of slots from reputable developers like Playtech are also available, and visitors will appreciate the unique and intriguing user-friendly website design.
The platform is a sportsbook-casino combo, but there are 350 slots and other games to try. ZAR is the main currency; multiple deposit options will simplify banking. Customer support is helpful, and loyal visitors will appreciate the different daily promotions available.
FAQ About Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Offers
What does the no deposit bonus mean, and are they really free in online casinos?
- Yes, online casinos sometimes offer a free no deposit bonus. These promos are available to new players who sign up for a new account, and the incentive is intended for registration.
Can I win real money without a deposit to the online casino?
- Yes, you can get the no deposit bonus and then check the wagering requirements. If you manage to meet them, the money is yours to keep.
How are the no deposit bonus and free spins different?
- Free spins can only be used on online slots and often only on specific titles. Unlike that, the no deposit bonus includes funds you can use on any game throughout the site.
How to redeem any money you win from a no deposit casino bonus?
- You need to meet the wagering conditions to make the money available for withdrawal. In the cashier section, you’ll see the available redeeming options. By the way, often casinos require to make a minimum deposit to withdraw winnings.
What are no deposit casino bonus codes?
- No deposit bonus codes are promo codes you need to enter during the sign-up process to activate the bonus. They aren’t always necessary, but some casinos require them.
Is it possible to keep winnings from no deposit bonuses?
- Yes, you can redeem the prizes as long as you convert them to real money by fulfilling wagering requirements.
Can you use the no deposit casino bonus on any game?
- It depends on the terms and conditions – some casinos will give you total freedom on real money games where you can use the bonus, while others will limit you to specific titles or genres.
How to claim the no deposit casino bonus on a smartphone?
- The process is identical on any device – if you are a new player, sign up for a new account. If necessary, enter the no deposit promo code or contact customer support to activate the deal.
What are the best no deposit casino bonuses in South Africa?
- South African online casinos offer top no deposit bonuses, including Punt, Yebo, ZAR, and Spin247.
Where can I find the bigger no deposit casino bonus?
- Punt Casino offers the most generous no deposit deal that includes R350 that you can use to play on the website. Make sure to visit our guide regularly and check out the list of best bonuses since it’s constantly updated with new attractive offers.