New online casino brands appear literally every day. Every specialized event like London Affiliate Conference or Amsterdam Affiliate Conference organized by iGB Affiliate gathers a dozen of representatives of the new “world’s best” operators, as they say.
- New Casinos Online 2023
- New Online Gambling Sites 2021-2022
- 10 Casinos Recently Opened for the SA Market
- Pros and Cons of New Gambling Sites
- New Casino 2023 Checklist
- FAQ about New Casino Websites
So, the new casino sites are constantly competing for the customers’ attention with the help of new special offers, huge welcome bonuses, increased jackpots, and the latest game releases.
We don’t want you to miss all these amazing things, and that’s why we are constantly working on our list of new casino hubs that are worth your attention.
Go through the points before creating your account and making the first deposit so that you are sure your money is safe and sound.
|New Online Casino||Year Launched||Welcome Bonus|
|Vave||2022||100% up to 1 BTC + 100 FS|
|Fatbet||2022||100% up to R25,000 + FREE R100|
New Casinos Online 2023
100% up to €3300
|Play Now Read Review||Bambet||2500+||
R1000 NO DEPOSIT BONUS
|Play Now Read Review||Yabby||200+||
||100% of up to 10,000 ZAR + 100 FS on Lucky Lady Moon slot||Play Now Read Review||Lucky Dreams||6552+||
100% up to 250 USDT
|Play Now Read Review||BigWins||5000+||
R200 FREE BET
|Play Now Read Review||10Bet||363+||
Up to 150%
|Play Now Read Review||Fafabet||1213+||
100% up to R8000
|Play Now Read Review||Westpoint||1500+||
R9000 + 225 FS
|Play Now Read Review||SkyCrown||6754+||
100% up to 1 BTC + 100 FS
|Play Now Read Review||Vave||6444+||
CasinoHEX Criteria for Picking New Online Casinos in 2023
Is it reliable? Our experts check if the company behind the new online casino is legit.
Is it secure? Do they apply the latest security measures to keep financial transactions and personal details safe?
Does it welcome South African players? Can SA residents play on the platform, and does it support ZAR as currency?
Is there a welcome bonus? Not only should there be a welcome bonus, but new casino websites should make it generous.
What do you get if you stay loyal to the brand? Is there a loyalty or VIP program, and what promotions can you expect at the chosen new casino?
Can you count on customer support? Are the agents knowledgeable, and can they resolve problems with the website fast?
Last years have provided South African players with several casino brands literally made a breakthrough in the online gambling industry by introducing new concepts and benefits for players. It’s 2023 and it’s challenging as never before in the iGaming industry. Among new 2023 casino sites, we’d like to highlight such brands as Vave Casino, FatBet Casino, Everygame Casino, and Lemon Casino.
We wish these brands to get all possible iGaming industry awards by the end of the year and take place among the best new online casinos 2023.
List of New SA Online Casinos 2021-2022-2023
It sounds incredible that over 200 brand new online casinos launched in South Africa during 2021-2023. We won’t list them all here just name a few best new casinos for 2021-2023:
- Galaxyno Casino;
- LuckyDreams Casino;
- Vave Casino;
- Fatbet Casino;
- BetNeptune Casino;
- Lucy’s Casino;
- Abo Casino;
- Everygame Casino;
- Stay Casino.
The list can go on and on. These all-new casinos bring the players top-rated casino software vendors, safe and convenient payment solutions for depositing/withdrawing, and professional and responsive 24/7 customer support.
These platforms are legit businesses with valid international licenses. CasinoHEX analyzed the platforms carefully to recommend the best options to its visitors.
If you visit a new online casino without knowing its founding date, it would be hard to notice it’s a fresh market addition. Gambling sites often make hundreds of games available from the first day when they open their virtual doors to players. You can enjoy a variety of payment methods, short processing times, and helpful customer support.
Review of Latest Online Casinos South Africa Launched in 2022-2023
With fairly constant new additions to the market, it’s hard to keep up with the SA online gaming scene. Let’s check the most worthy new platforms!
Vave Casino (2022)
Crypto-exclusive gaming platforms are the latest trend, so it’s no wonder that many new SA online casino focus on digital currencies. It’s the case with Vave, which is a casino-sportsbook combo that became available to SA players in 2022. The platform has a license from the Curacao Gaming Authority and a verification certificate from the Crypto Gambling Foundation.
Online Casino Games
Vave Casino partnered with over 120 providers to secure one of the most impressive gaming libraries. You can enjoy over 6,000 popular casino games from reputable developers like NetEnt and Wazdan and a wide range of promising studios.
Vave even has four exclusive games designed for this casino, including Plinko, Dice, Mines, and Coin. Slots fill the majority of the library, and you can play progressive, Hold and Win, Bonus Buy, and other subtypes.
Live casino has a separate section and features everything from baccarat and poker to game shows like Crazy Time and Mega Ball.
Newcomers will appreciate the 100% first deposit match up to 1 BTC, and they can try a promoted slot with 100 free spins. You can expect a 50% second deposit up to 0.5 BTC plus 50 free spins for a different game.
Thursdays are special days at Vave Casino since you can get a 50% reload up to 150 USDT plus 100 free spins. Regular slot races feature prizes in USDT and free spins, and the VIP program has 18 levels with tempting rewards as you move up the rankings.
You can only play with crypto coins at Vave Casino. However, there’s an option to purchase digital tokens with Visa and MasterCard, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay. The deposits are instant and done via reputable crypto exchanges. The most popular currencies are all there, ranging from Bitcoin and Ethereum to Ripple and Dogecoin.
Withdrawals shouldn’t take more than 12 hours, although the majority gets finalized in an hour. Vave doesn’t put any limitations on how much you can withdraw.
|Welcome Offer||Wagering Requirements||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Withdrawal||Payment Methods|
|100% up to 1 BTC + 100 FS||40x||5 USDT||No limit||Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tron, Visa, MasterCard|
Fatbet Casino (2022)
Fatbet is another platform that combines casino gaming and a sportsbook onto a single platform. Wagering on sports is also popular in South Africa, so it’s no wonder the latest online casinos choose this approach. Fatbet has a Curacao gaming license and uses the latest encryption software to protect user data and transactions.
Fatbet doesn’t take the same approach as many other new casinos South Africa has to offer. They don’t focus on sheer quantity but ensure the games are of excellent quality.
In the live gaming section, you have several tables offering blackjack, roulette, and baccarat. It’s just enough to cover most player preferences.
The platform focuses on slots, and the estimation is there are over 350 games in the Fatbet Casino’s library. You can check recommended and most wagered options on the homepage to choose your perfect casino game. Titles like Fruit Splash, Mythic Wold: Sacred Moon and Snow Wonder ensure the fun keeps going.
The welcome deal has a generous maximum amount since the 100% deposit match limit is set at R25,000. The wagering conditions are reasonable, but read the terms to ensure you are comfortable with various restrictions.
Fatbet has a special bonus deal for each day of the week. For example, there’s a 50% deposit match on Monday and 111 free spins for each deposit you make on Tuesdays.
If you are a high-roller or loyal player, you can join one of the four VIP levels. These include quicker payment processing, dedicated account managers, and exclusive offers.
Although the payment method list isn’t that long, all the popular methods are there. You can use debit and credit cards, and SA players will appreciate InstantEFT. Fatbet is among the new casinos South Africa has to offer that accept crypto payments since it supports Bitcoin.
The minimum deposit requirements are low, and you only need R50 if you use InstantEFT. Withdrawals will take up to 48 hours and are made only on business days.
|Welcome Offer||Wagering Requirements||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Withdrawal||Payment Methods|
|100% up to R25,000 + FREE R100||40x||R50-R100||R20,000||Visa, MasterCard, InstantEFT, Bitcoin, PayZoor|
Everygame Casino (2022)
Everygame isn’t exactly a new online casino South Africa has available. It’s a platform famous under the former name Intertops Casino. They re-branded the website in 2022 but promised that it wouldn’t affect the service quality. And they were right since Everygame is every bit as reputable, safe, and fun to visit.
Everygame is special because it has separate areas for sportsbooks, live betting, poker, and casino. The provider even has two online casinos – Classic and Red. It’s a unique concept that we haven’t seen in the new casinos South Africa online scene.
The Classic casino features a fine variety of high-quality casino games but a simpler layout. It has a wide range of retro titles, so you can enjoy video poker, scratch cards, three-reel slots, and similar games.
The Red Casino is there if you’d like to spice up the gameplay. It features over 300 titles you can try from a web browser, PC software, or on mobile.
The bonuses vary depending on the Everygame Casino you visit. The most tempting one is in the Red casino, where you can expect up to $5,555 through the Rookie Raise bonus. Special bonuses are available if you play on mobile or spin the Wheel of Fortune. Occasional promotions, such as Slot of the Month, boost the entire bonus offer, and there’s also a decent loyalty program.
Apart from Visa and MasterCard, you can also use American Express and several e-wallets and prepaid vouchers. Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency supported. The deposits are fast and instant, and the casino doesn’t charge any fee.
Withdrawal pending time is 48 hours, so that’s when the casino will start processing your cash-out request. They only finalize the withdrawal requests on business days.
|Welcome Offer||Wagering Requirements||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Withdrawal||Payment Methods|
|$5555||30x||$20||$2,500 weekly||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, EcoPayz, Paysafecard, SEPA, EcoPayz, EZeeWallet, Bitcoin|
10 Casinos Recently Opened for the SA Market & Reviewed by CasinoHEX
|Casino Brand||Year Launched||Welcome Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Payout Speed||Payment Methods||Play Now|
|Boo Casino||2019||R15,000 + 150 FS||R300||1 hour – 6 days||MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Neosurf, Trustly, Interac, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Paysafecard|
|SpinBetter Casino||2018||R28,988 + 150 FS||R20||Varies||Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tether on BSC, Neteller, Skrill, PayDo, Jeton, Perfect Money, Sticpay|
|Wazamba Casino||2019||100% up to R8000 + 200 FS||R200||72 hours||MasterCard, InstantEFT, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, MuchBetter,Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, DAI, USD Coin|
|Nomini Casino||2019||R16,000 in 3 bonuses||R200||Varies||MasterCard, InstantEFT, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, MuchBetter,Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, DAI, USD Coin|
|LuckyDreams Casino||2021||100% of up to 50,000 ZAR + 300 FS||R400||Within 24 hours||MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, InstantEFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Ripple, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, MiFinity, MuchBetter|
|Lemon Casino||2021||400% or 20 FS||R100||Varies||AstroPay, MiFinity, Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Trustly, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neosurf, Klarna, InstantEFT|
|CasinoSuperlines||2017||ZAR27,000 + 175 Spins||R300||1-5 business days||Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, EcoPayz, Wire Transfer|
|JeetPlay Casino||2020||100% up to R7000||R50||24-72 hours||MasterCard, Visa, InstantEFT, Tether, Bank Transfer|
|Bet Neptune Casino||2022||Up to R6000 + 25 FS||R200||Instantly – 5 business days||Astropay, Bitcoin, EcoPayz, Instant EFT, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Skrill|
|Platin Casino||2012||€250 + 120 Free Spins||€10||Up to 3 days||Skrill, MasterCard, Neteller, EcoPayz, Trustly, Interac, Zimpler, Sofort, Paysafecard, MuchBetter|
The SA market is attractive, so it's no wonder new South African casino sites join the scene regularly. Here's a brief overview of the platforms worth trying to play online casino games:
- Boo Casino – Licensed by the reputable Malta Gaming Authority, the platform offers over 2,000 games. Players can look forward to generous welcome and loyalty incentives.
- SpinBetter Casino – You can deposit with fiat and cryptocurrencies, and the transactions are reasonably fast. More than 4,600 games are available, from slots to arcades.
- Wazamba Casino – It quickly became popular among players due to its beautiful design and generous gaming selection. You can enjoy over 4,500 games on desktop and portable gadgets.
- Nomini Casino – The casino looks great and offers thousands of games and multiple payment methods. You can use ZAR when depositing or for cash-out requests.
- LuckyDreams Casino – With over 6,500 games from dozens of providers, the fun never stops at this online gaming site. The provider supports InstantEFT and ZAR, so they are SA-friendly.
- Lemon Casino –The provider partnered with over 20 developers and offers slots, live casinos, and arcades. Apart from the welcome bonus, you can always find occasional promotions.
- CasinoSuperlines – Slot fans will appreciate the generous free spin offer in the welcome deal, but the platform offers an all-around gaming selection, including live tables.
- JeetPlay Casino – The latest encryption technology puts this among the safest online gambling sites in SA. The low minimum deposit ensures the platform is attractive for casual players.
- BetNeptune Casino – A comprehensive promotion scheme and thousands of fantastic games available on desktop and mobile devices guarantee a lot of fun when playing on this site.
- Platin Casino – It’s interesting that this casino’s history goes back to offline gambling facilities. They are equally competitive in the online world, with over 1,750 games available.
Advantages and Drawbacks of New South African Online Casinos
You can pick from thousands of platforms, so why would you go with newly released gambling websites? For starters, they are willing to go the extra mile to attract customers. That’s why they put effort into coming up with a tempting bonus plan for new and loyal users. You can also look forward to an intuitive interface and a simple design.
On the other hand, some new gambling brands launch first and then expand their offers. That’s why you might not encounter as many games as in established casinos. These platforms might also lack dedicated mobile apps, but most come with cross-platform support.
Here is a quick table of the pros and cons of new gaming sites!
Don’t hesitate to try sites that are fresh additions to the SA online casino market. If you give them a shot, they could end up being your favorite place to gamble!
Tips to Find the Best New Online Casino
- Confirm they have the necessary licenses. This is the basic way for new casino brands to prove their trustworthiness. You’ll find the list of licenses at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can simply trust our page and check out the list of new online casinos above. Each platform that made our list was carefully checked to ensure it meets relevant regulations.
- Check the details of bonus deals. The new online casinos South Africa has to offer come with generous bonuses. However, it’s vital to check promotion details. The provider should offer low wagering requirements and an acceptable minimum deposit to activate the bonus.
- Do you get anything if you stay loyal? New casinos often offer tempting VIP programs for high rollers and regular players. It’s smart to choose brands that offer loyalty programs where you earn complimentary points for each ZAR spent.
- Is there your favorite game? You might have a favorite title from a particular developer. Perhaps you like a specific genre, such as roulette or slots. Either way, check if the new online casino offers your desired gaming choices.
- What payment methods do you prefer? Credit cards are convenient, but you might want the maximum anonymity offered by cryptocurrencies. New online casino sites might not offer many payment methods, so make sure that they offer at least one suitable for you.
- How can you contact the casino? You should aim for live chat support since it’s the fastest way to contact an agent and discuss your issue. If possible, check if the support staff is polite and skillful first. New South African online casinos often don’t invest much in customer service, although it’s an imperative part of any business and brand. Apart from being available via live chat, the agents should be online 24/7.
New Casino 2023 Checklist
- License. New online casinos are not just random websites that you can create at night and start making money. To start operation, all the casinos should undergo the licensing procedure by the corresponding institutions. Only when the new casino fairness and reliability are approved, it can start taking bets from gamblers. The most popular licensing institutions are Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission, but in fact, there are quite a lot of them. The licensing information should be stated on the operator website so check it before you create the account or just choose the approved new online casino from our list.
- Slot & Table Games Range. When checking the brand new casino reliability, look through the games and the providers. Famous companies like Microgaming casino soft, Playtech, IGT, and Bally work as the seal of approval for the new casino online as they are only providing their games to the fair and licensed gambling venues.
- Payment methods. If you want to play in the new casinos online, you will need to make real money deposits and apparently withdraw the winnings. So, before creating your new account, check if the possible payment methods are available in your country and convenient for you. The standard payment options in most of the online gambling sites are credit and debit cards, Skrill, Paysafecard, PayPal, and Neteller. The bad news for the South Africans wanting to play in a new online casino — South Africa doesn’t allow using PayPal as the payment method in the online gambling rooms so you will have to stick to something else, let’s say EasyEFT, SiD Instant EFT, or Instant EFT payment solution which was established for South African players.
- Customer support. If you are a new punter, you will definitely need help with payments, withdrawal, and the gambling process. Even if you are an experienced gambler, you may have some questions. That’s why 24/7 customer support is very important. Choose the new online casinos with live chats or at least the phone number that is available even if you are calling in the middle of the night to ask which payment option is better to choose.
- Responsible Gaming. This is the special website section where all the casino’s and customers’ rights and duties are clearly stated. Even if you are playing in a good and reliable casino, check this page before you make an account to make sure you know about everything you can expect from the casino. If there is no Responsible Gaming page, better choose another place to make your bets.
New Casinos 2023 in South Africa Reviews & Highlights
A nice thing to do before choosing the new mobile casino or instant one is to read the reviews made by other gamblers or industry experts. You can find new expert reviews of the most popular new online casinos on our website or look for them on related forums like Casinomeister or Wizard of Vegas.
This is where you will fill find brief and detailed reviews with all the casinos’ pros and cons. Don’t make your deposits impulsively — ten minutes of research can save you money. But don’t be afraid to give it a try on new sites.
Even the world’s largest and most popular new online casinos have been the new ones once and many years had passed before they became distinctive and loved by gamblers. Go for the new challenges but always remember the checklist we’ve prepared for you.
FAQ About New Casino Websites
Are latest online casino sites safe and secure to play?
- You should be cautious when choosing from brands that recently appeared on the market. Stick to reliable new online casinos in South Africa 2023” lists, such as the one designed by our experts.
Our team constantly monitors the SA market to discover the newest online casino sites. If they prove reliable and worthy, we add them to our list. Our thorough analysis guarantees that you can trust any platform mentioned on this page.
How can you register an account at a new casino in South Africa?
- The process of registering at newly opened casino websites is the same as for established brands. You’ll need to complete a sign-up form and provide basic information. That includes your name, address, phone number, and other relevant details. Some platforms require confirming your identity during the registration process. It’s a protection mechanism to prevent fraud and involves sending the casino a copy of your national ID or other documents.
Do new online casinos in South Africa offer bonuses?
- Yes, and they often make it generous. It’s the best way for new SA online casinos has available to attract players. Some offer a no-deposit bonus, which doesn’t even require you to register. The majority requires you to sign up but promises a generous match bonus on your first deposit. You might also receive free spins for slot machines on promotion.
You can look forward to attractive offers if you stick around, too. Loyalty programs, VIP levels, slot races, and other tournaments can be among the promotions available to regular players.
What things must a player pay attention to choosing a new online casino?
- You start by confirming the provider has a license from a reputable gaming authority. After ensuring the casino is legit, proceed to the game selection. Look for the games and genres you want to play. The available bonuses can make a difference between the newest established online casinos. Pick those platforms that offer deals that fit your preference.
Is it better to play at brand-new or popular online casinos?
- These are two ends of the same scale, and each has its arguments. An established casino has a long tradition and has proven its credibility. It often has an impressive selection of games and payment methods.
On the other hand, new brands are ready to go the extra mile to attract players to their sites. They offer tempting bonuses, make their website look sleek and modern, and include the newest titles in their gaming portfolio.
Ultimately, the decision is yours. However, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t choose newcomers as long as you stick to reliable new online casinos South Africa 2023 lists, such as the one on this page.
What payment methods could players use at the newest casinos?
- New providers often begin with the most frequently used payment methods. You’ll probably be able to use credit and debit cards and various e-wallets.
Some providers make an effort to add cryptocurrencies and prepaid vouchers. The actual payment options offered solely depend on the website chosen.