Yes, you can win real money playing on Quick Hit slots. Quick Hit slot is the simplest online slot game to play. Aside from that, Quick Hit slots are fun and give you that buzzing adrenalin you experience at brick and mortar casinos.
However, aside from playing Quick Hit slots at online slots, they are available at land-based casinos too. Nonetheless, our focus is on how to play Quick Hit slots online.
Get ready to learn a few Quick Hit slot tips as you keep reading.
Steps of How to Play Quick Slots
Ordinary, Quick Hit slots have similar mechanics with other online slot games. Punters do the same thing as you were playing a classic slot game online. However, there is a slight difference. Quick Hit slots have up to 30 pay-lines.
- Step One: After you have registered, it’s time to deposit funds if you are playing for real money. However, if you are playing the free Quick Hit slot, proceed with claiming your coins.
- Step Two: Decide on how many paylines that you want to bet on. You can also click on the paylines to view the value of each.
- Step Three: The denomination on the Quick Hit slot may start from as low as one cent and increase to as much as R50.
- Step Four: Here, you need to push the spin button to activate the reels to spin. At this point, you need to wait and hope for the reel to land on your bet.
The interesting thing about Quick Hit slots is that it accommodates low stakes. Players with small gambling budgets can opt for the Quick Hit slot. Meanwhile, to play the best slots online, use these steps too.
Why Do Punters Prefer Quick Hit Slots?
Considering how simple playing Quick Hit slot is, some players have become drawn to the game. Most punters prefer Quick Hit slots because it affords more winning opportunities compared to regular slots and:
- Quick Hit slots offer the same simple gameplay as the regular slots played at online casinos
- Quick Hit slots have five reels and 30 paylines
- The coin denomination on Quick Hit slots is far lower compared to regular slots
- Also, Quick Hit slots allow up to 600 credits on a single spin
- Since it uses traditional bar and cherry symbols, it gives players the feeling of an actual brick-and-mortar casino
- You can play Quick Hit slots for free or real money
- The progressive jackpot offers about 7500 times the amount of your wager.
- Apart from the free spins, Quick Hit slots also offer a robust progressive jackpot
- Quick Hit slots are suitable for low and high rollers.
Features of Quick Hit Slots
Quick Hit slots have peculiar features, just like the regular online slot games. Let’s take a look:
- Apart from Quick Hit slot Pro that has 40 paylines, the other has 30 paylines.
- The design and symbols on a Quick Hit slot are usually similar. For instance, some of the symbols commonly used at Quick Hit slots are cherries, bells, 7’s, etc.
- Quick Hit slots offer a lot of free spins.
- All Quick Hit slots have a scatter symbol compared to regular slots. However, their payout differs. On a Quick Hit slot, you can get up 1500x if you land a scatter symbol on the reel.
The beautiful feature about Quick Hit slots is their ability to accommodate every player. Notwithstanding your budget, Quick Hit slots pay-lines are always accommodating.
The Odds of Winning at a Quick Hit Slot
On average, the Return to player (RTP) of most Quick Hit slots is between 94 and 95 percent. Considering what some regular online slots offer, this is quite high and reasonable.
If you don’t know, the RTP percentage determines how often you will win at a Quick Hit slots game. As usual, if the RTP is higher, then you are more likely to win all the time. Nonetheless, the RTP of Quick Hit slots offline is usually lower compared to online games. The RTP for Quick Hit slots offline is between 88 and 90 percent.
Quick Hit Slots Payout More: Why?
Somehow, Quick Hit slots pay more compared to regular online casinos. Quick Hit slots offer an impressive pay-line of a minimum of 30, while regular slots hardly get up to 25 pay-lines. With a 30 pay-line, players have a better chance of winning. In other words, a punter has up to 30 chances of winning if they bet on each pay-line.
Also, the jackpot of Quick Hit slots is often higher. In some cases, a Quick Hit slot jackpot can be as much as R100,000. Aside from that, Quick Hit slots offer every player a chance to win despite their budget. Nonetheless, before your play, ensure that your favorite Quick Hit slot has an RTP of at least 94 percent.
Quick Hit Slots Winning Tips
Generally, the mechanics of online slots are the same. In other words, the winning tips of Quick Hit slots are most likely what you would use to win at a regular online slot. Below are some Quick Hit slots winning tips:
- Return to Player (RTP): Choose a Quick Hit slot with an RTP of at least 94 percent and above. If it’s lower, then your chances of winning at the Quick Hit slot will also diminish.
- Budget: Even pros play Quick Hit slots with a budget. Budgeting is the only way to keep tabs on your spending at a Quick Hit slots game.
- Start Small: Starting small has become generic with almost everything, including playing a Quick Hit slot. If you don’t start with small denominations, you may lose your funds quickly.
Quick Hit slots have been around for a while, but it seems like they are currently gaining more ground. Maybe because Quick Hit slots offer more winning chances, that is why they are getting noticed. Don’t forget to play a Quick Hit slot free game before you switch to real money!