No doubt, life itself is a huge gamble. Life is filled with highs and lows. There are several unpredictable things along the way as you journey through life. There is no better way to capture your story than through a permanent inscription on the wall, body, etc. Many people prefer to get a gambling tattoo because it reminds them of their struggles through life.
Gambling-themed tattoos are iconic because they provide a stylish personal story. Most often, the tattoo’s meaning can only be interpreted by the person wearing it.
Furthermore, aside from telling your personal story through gaming tats, you also use it to show off your love for poker, baccarat, or any other casino game. Read this piece and learn why people get gambling tattoos and the best trends to make you stand out. In addition, you will find the best gambling tattoos and South African gambling sites for staunch gamblers like you.
Top 5 Online Casinos for Tattoo Lowers
Galactic Wins (ex. Galaxyno)
NO DEPOSIT BONUS
|ZAR 22,500 + 180 FS||Play Now Read Review||Galactic Wins (ex. Galaxyno)||2286+||
||Up to €500 + 100 FS||Play Now Read Review||Playluck||896+||
|R40000 + 250 FS||Play Now Read Review||King Billy||5000+||
NO DEPOSIT BONUS
|R15,000 + 150 Free Spins||Play Now Read Review||Boo Casino||2500+||
R22500 + 180 FS
|Play Now Read Review||Mr Fortune||3046+||
2023 – 2024 Trending Gambling Tattoos
To keep you updated with the latest tattoo gambling designs, we did some research to find the best. With so many casino themed tattoos, it may be difficult to make a choice. Before diving into the best gambling tattoo concepts list, check those suitable for modern gamblers.
- Gambling sleeve tattoo: The best place to show off your amazing casino tattoo is on your sleeve. Most gamblers prefer to draw their favorite gaming picture or composition on their sleeve.
- Colorful casino graphics: To make a difference, you can opt for colorful casino graphics like cards, dice, roulette tables, and tattoos. These types of tattoos are easily noticeable. They can also mix up these casino graphics for colorful freestyle gaming tats.
- Video slots-inspired tattoo: These days, gamers want to ink themselves with a tattoo of their favorite video slot. The demand for video slots or game-inspired tattoos has increased.
- Traditional gambling tattoo: You always find gamers who prefer traditional tattoos with less shading, clean lines, and vivid colors. Some traditional gambling tattoos are hearts, kings, queens, dice, female casino dealers, etc. For more, check out the series of the ace-king and queen tattoo examples below.
- Microrealism gaming tattoos: Drawing small gambling tattoos is not entirely new, but it is becoming fashionable among gamblers. Gamers often draw poker chips, small hearts, or aces on their arm.
- Gambling words: Instead of drawing a dice or any casino object, you could write a word or make a sentence referring to betting. Usually, the sentences or words are written stylishly.
- Temporary casino tattoos: One of the latest trends in the tattoo industry is the introduction of realistic temporary tattoos. The modern temporary gambling tattoo ideas are not cartoonish.
Gambling sleeve tattoos
Whenever you draw a tattoo of something on your sleeve, everyone knows you are passionate about it. Gambling sleeve tattoos provide endless options with all sorts of combinations. See the best options for sleeve gambling tattoos below.
#1 – Skull Gambling Tattoo
The skull casino body art is a conspicuous sleeve tattoo. Interestingly, this sought-after body art will make dealers and other players at the table scared of you.
#2 – Seductive Casino Dealer
Let your opponents know you are a lady’s man with this female dealer tattoo. It will look appealing to ladies, too, especially if it’s drawn on your sleeve. Also, it’s one of the best gambling sleeve tattoo ideas for men.
#3 – A King and Queens
Become a pimp and more with this gaming tattoo. No doubt, this casino tattoo will become a classic. Therefore, if you are looking for a tattoo that commands respect, opt for this one.
#4 – Las Gidi
If you zoom in closely, you will realize that you will see music notes, cards, A’s, etc. Furthermore, the best part of this casino is that it also has a roulette table. The lion on the chest is remarkable and shows you as a fearless gambler.
Colorful Casino Graphics
The interesting thing about colorful casino graphics is that they can’t hide. Anywhere you ink them on your body, it will be noticeable. Check some of the trending colorful gambling tats below.
#5 – Evil King and Queen
The queen and king on poker are very cards. They command a lot of power and can make or mare your game. Draw this sick tattoo on your sleeve to get the best reactions.
#6 – Fearless Dealer
This gambling tattoo incorporates the fearless casino dealer and poker card. The best part is the teary heart and rose symbol fall from her eyes. To spice up this fearless dealer tattoo, you can inscribe a quote above it. Get the best hand to draw this casino tattoo or the idea will not be achieved.
#7 – The Beautiful Queen and Ugly King
If your partner loves poker, blackjack, or any other card game, opt for this matching queen and king tattoo. These casino tattoos are a good way to burn the fire in your love life. Instead of writing “K” and “Q,” you can write “My King” and “My Queen,” respectively. It resonates with your love and passion for the game and each other.
#8 – 777 Slot Machine
This 777 slot machine is a classic game of luck. You can inscribe the 777 slot on your chest or any other part of your body. In case you don’t know, the 777 slot is one of the classic slot machines. At some point, it was the only slot machine available in real-life casino halls.
Traditional gambling tattoos
Most traditional gambling tattoos are simple and straightforward. They don’t often have too many colors. If you want to enjoy a beautiful design and less piercing, opt for traditional gambling tattoos.
#9 – Las Vegas City
Celebrate one of the cities famous for betting in the world. Las Vegas City has made gamblers rise from nothing to millionaires, so it’s worth celebrating. A Las Vegas gambling tattoo shows your love for the city.
#10 – Blackjack and Poker Tattoo
Let’s assume your favorite casino games are blackjack and poker; this is the best sleeve gambling tattoo. The bundle of $100 bills shows you are the winner. Poker tattoos are common these days.
#11 – Flame Casino Gambling Tattoo
Even though this tattoo consists of casino symbols, the flaming fire around them makes a difference. Furthermore, you would love this casino tattoo if you want to show off your sleeves. Meanwhile, if you are light-skinned, this freestyle casino will suit you.
#12 – The Villain
Scare your opponents away with this fierce-looking gaming casino. The sleeve is the best part of your body that suits this gaming tattoo. To add some spice, write the villain on the top of the tattoo.
Microrealism Gaming Tattoos
Microrealism gaming tats are best inked on the arm or on your neck. These small tats are not shouty but make a lot of impression. Check out a few below.
#13 – A Spades
The idea that a tattoo must cover your whole body is false. A simple A-Spade ink makes more of an impression than very big gambling tattoo designs. You can ink this small tattoo on any part of your body. Interestingly, this spade tattoo will fit anywhere.
#14 – Easygoing Queen
An ace King and Queen tattoo mustn’t be very big and conspicuous. You can make a lot of impressions with this Queen tattoo on your sleeve. Nevertheless, you can write “I am a queen” stylishly to spice up this gaming tattoo. This ace Queen tattoo is simple but speaks volumes.
#15 – Scary Spade
Not all microrealism gaming tats appear friendly or simple. For a fierce and simple look, opt for this small tattoo. Card tattoos like this one are rare.
Gambling Words Tatts
Most often, gamblers prefer simple gambling words instead of drawing poker, dice, or any other casino symbol. Check out some of the most extraordinary gambling-themed word tattoos below.
#16 – Life Is a Gamble
Fact check has shown life is truly a gamble because you don’t know what happens the next moment. No business venture is granted to succeed, no matter how sure it may seem.
#17 – Take Your Chance
If you want a mix of words and casino images, then opt for this tat. Ordinarily, gambling is all about taking chances. You can drop this sick poker-inspired tattoo on any part of your body.
#18 – Las Vegas
This is another beautiful tat that comprises a gambling symbol and words. Las Vegas is very popular for gambling activities. This tat shows your love for the city.
Temporary gambling tattoo
The beauty of temporary gambling tattoos is that you can remove and ink a new one at any time. Gambling tats can be simple or complex. Check out a few temporary tattoos below.
#19 – Funny Ace King
A temporary gambling tattoo doesn’t have to be simple. This fierce-looking casino can be drawn as permanent or temporary, depending on you.
#20 – Slutty Casino Dealer
Demonstrate your love for casino gaming with this colorful temporary tattoo. The best place to ink this temporary tattoo is on the sleeve.
The Best Gambling Tattoo Concepts and Where to Get It
If you are confused about the kind of tattoo you should get, we recommend going for small ones. Don’t opt for full-sleeve tattoos if you are a first-timer.
You may not like the outcome if it is not done correctly. Also, it is good to test the tattoo artist’s ability with a small design before you draw large ones. Nevertheless, consider the reviews of the tattoo artist before you patronize their services.
Finally, casino tattoos are becoming fashionable and not worn only by gamblers. In the past, people with gambling tattoos were believed to be betting freaks or addicts. Casino tattoos are becoming popular because the mindset of people is changing. You can get casino tattoos from any tattoo artist who knows their onus.
FAQ about Gambling Tattoos
What Do Gambling Tattoos Mean?
- Gambling tattoos are predominantly casino symbols like dice, cards, dealers, etc. They are tattoos that show you are in tune with the casino world. Also, these gaming tattoos mean good luck, and indicating you have a passion for casino games. It shows your desire to take risks and win. Now you know what a casino tattoo’s meaning is, you can get it from an artist.
Where Can You Get a Gambling Tattoo?
- You can get a gambling tattoo from any tattoo artist. However, make sure the tattoo artist has experience in inking gambling tattoos.
Are Gambling Tattoos Safe?
- Gambling tattoos are just like any other tattoo. Nevertheless, the safety depends on the tattoo artist who is inking it.
Are Gambling Tattoos Painful?
- Generally, you will feel tiny pain when drawing a tattoo. Therefore, drawing gambling tattoos feels the same.