- Lotto Smile Casino launched in 2002
- 100+ casino games
- Offers Mobile Games
- Players from United States accepted
Play in Lotto Smile Casino on mobile, tablet
Mac or PC
Lotto Smile is an online platform that provides customers the chance to buy tickets from various lotteries across the world. More so, Lotto Smile has been around for more than 19 years, precisely since 2002. Lotto Smile is an independent third-party ticket purchasing website.
Furthermore, Lotto Smile is operated by Laora Limited, a company registered in Cyprus. Also, Lotto Smile online offers more than 45 lotteries with the biggest jackpot prizes. You can find lotteries like US Powerball, EuroMillions, Mega Millions, etc. Not to mention, since LottoSmile online came on board, they have paid over $90 million in prizes to more than 5 million winners across the globe.
Besides, the Lotto Smile platform is easy to navigate. You learn how to play lotto online with Lotto Smile tutorials or check out an online LottoSmile review for instructions. However, read this Lotto Smile review to learn more.
Lotto Smile Bonuses & Promotions
Lotto Smile offers its customers a series of bonuses and promotions. Also, new customers on Lotto Smile get various rewards too. A few of the promotions and bonuses offered by Lotto Smile online are:
- Loteria Nacional Extra: If you buy two or more tickets on Loteria Nacional Extra, you receive a 10 percent discount.
- Multi-Draw: With this bonus package, you can save when you buy lottery entries in advance. To save up to 25 percent, play 5, 10, 25, or 52 consecutive draws.
- Lotería de Navidad: Buy two or more shares of Spain’s Christmas Raffle with a whopping €2.5 billion prize pool and get a 10 percent discount.
- VIP Club Discount: Online Lotto Smile has a VIP club that offers regular players mouthwatering prices. To earn VIP club points, play most of the world’s biggest lotteries. Interestingly, you can save up to 20 percent on the price of tickets. Other perks as a Lotto Smile VIP member include exclusive lottery promotions, personal account manager, etc. The Lotto Smile VIP program is divided into five categories, namely Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. More so, $1 equals 1 point.
You need just 51 to 200 points to be a VIP bronze member.
Check out The Lotter review to compare with the Lotto Smile bonus features. TheLotter appears to offer similar bonuses like Lotto Smile as they are partner brands.
Lotto Smile offers you a chance to safely purchase lottery tickets online to some of the biggest lotteries across the globe. Besides, you also have a chance to win jackpots and various lottery prizes. Also, Lotto Smile provides their customers with automatic results and winning notifications. Amazingly, Lotto Smile pays out winnings to their customers without charging any commission. Furthermore, purchasing lottery tickets from Lotto Smile online is easy, safe, and secure. Meanwhile, the lotteries on Lotto Smile are some of the most popular in the business. For instance, you can find lotteries like US Mega Millions, EuroMillions Superdraw, etc.
Below are some of the popular lotteries on Lotto Smile:
- South Africa – Lotto: If you are interested in trying your luck at an African lottery, try South African Lotto. Their winnings may not be high like others, but they’re consistent in payouts.
- South Africa – Daily Lotto: Although the prize money of this lottery is small, a winner emerges every day. South Africa – Daily Lotto offers up to R420,000 as a prize.
- South Africa – PowerBall: This South African lottery offers one of the biggest prizes. Players can win up to R17 million.
- Italy SuperStar: It is an Italian lottery that creates one of the biggest lotteries in Europe. On the last check, the prize money for SuperStar was a whopping €85.5 million.
- US – Powerball: An impressive lottery with one of the highest rewards. Sometime in 2016, $1.586 was paid out to 3 lucky winners.
- Superenalotto: This is another top-paying lottery in Europe. Their prize money is often higher than most popular lotteries in Europe.
- La Primitiva: A leading Spanish lottery with an amazing jackpot. Also, La Primitiva offers daily draws.
- EuroMillions: No doubt, EuroMillions is among the leading international lotteries in the world. EuroMillions ranks very high among lotteries because it offers a fast payout.
- SuperDraw Saturday Lotto: As their name sounds, draws are held every Saturday of the week. It is an Australian lottery.
How to Play LottoSmile in South Africa
To play lotteries on Lotto Smile in South Africa, follow these simple steps below:
- Create a Lotto Smile account
- Tap the “Sign Up” button
- Select your preferred lottery from Lotto Smile online homepage. Don’t forget each lottery has a countdown timer that indicates when the draw will start. Meanwhile, as a new player, opt for lotteries 24 hours before the draw.
- Choose from 1 to 99 numbers. Each line has 6 numbers (it may vary by the lottery), but you can pick multiple numbers to increase your chance of winning. If you are confused, then activate the Lotto Smile auto-makes to pick the numbers for you.
- Save your lucky numbers for the lottery you chose. Multiple draw entries are allowed too.
Interestingly, Lotto Smile offers the 10th subscription ticket free. However, Lotto Smile doesn’t offer a casino bonus on registration.
Mobile Options at Lotto Smile
Lotto Smile website is compatible with mobile platforms. Also, it is easy to navigate around the Lotto Smile on your mobile device. Furthermore, to log in to Lotto Smile, launch your mobile browser.
Importantly, Lotto Smile has a mobile application for Android and iOS devices. You can download the Lotto Smile mobile application on their website. Also, you can create a Lotto Smile account using your mobile device. You can also view the most recent draws on your Lotto Smile mobile app. Just like the desktop platform, lotteries are outlined according to their popularity on their mobile app.
In all, the Lotto Smile platform works well whether you prefer using their app or logging through your mobile browser.
Lotto Smile Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
On LottoSmile’s online banking page, you will find three payment methods. And Lotto Smile payment methods are encrypted by the 128 SSL bit security. The payment methods on Lotto Smile are:
- Bank Transfer
Furthermore, you can use these payments listed above to withdraw and deposit on Lotto Smile accept bank transfers which are strictly used for withdrawals. It takes between 1 to 3 working days for Lotto Smile to process your withdrawal request. More so, Lotto Smile doesn’t charge any fee. Not to mention, Lotto Smile will notify you of your winnings via email or SMS. However, you can also choose a self-claim option. This means you will have to travel to a country where the lottery was held to claim your prize.
Also, the minimum withdrawal amount on Lotto Smile is $1. Bank transfers are advisable if your winning is $50,000. The processing time if you choose to withdraw winnings via bank transfers varies.
Lotto Smile Customer Support
Lotto Smile offers customers various ways to contact them. For instance, you can contact Lotto Smile via email, WhatsApp, or a live chat. Lotto Smile’s customer support agents respond to emails in less than 24 hours. However, live chat and WhatsApp are faster.
More so, you can visit the Lotto Smile FAQ section. You might find answers to your queries in the Lotto Smile FAQ section.
Overall Experience of Lotto Smile
No doubt, Lotto Smile is the perfect place to purchase lotto tickets from various lotteries around the world. Don’t forget, Lotto Smile doesn’t allow persons below 18 years on their website.
Nevertheless, Lotto Smile can improve on its number of deposit and withdrawal methods. Also, Lotto Smile can add a few easy gambling games online to accommodate more customers.
Finally, aside from that, Lotto Smile is a huge platform with so many opportunities for lottery players. Just like TheLotter, the Lotto Smile is an amazing lottery website. In conclusion, whether you choose TheLotter or Lotto Smile, you will get an amazing gambling experience.