Citadel is a unique payment method that you can use to make deposits and withdrawals at your favorite Internet casino. Most reviews from gambling websites show that Citadel casino payments are recommended for anyone who likes gambling, as it is considered one of the best and most trusted payment methods.
Despite a few complaints, Citadel instant banking casino payments and withdrawals are very safe, and they eliminate the dangers of operating with real money. With the Citadel method, you will eliminate the snags involved whenever you choose to use credit cards when gambling on your favorite sites. If you are someone who values your security and confidentiality, then you can use this payment method in any instant banking Citadel casino.
The payment method has gradually become a popular option in most casinos due to its ease of use. Citadel casino South Africa has grown in popularity among users from this region, and more people are opting for this payment method due to its convenience.
List of Recommended Citadel Online Casinos
|$400 + 180 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|50 Free Spins||PlayOJO||3000+|
|€/$/C$/NZ$/CHF1000, 10000 kr/ARS, 4000 zł, R$3000||Spin Palace||650+|
|€300 + 50 FS||1xSlots||3231+|
|$/€/£500 + 50 FS, R5000 + 50 FS, 5000 kr + 50 FS||Casino LasVegas||400+|
|$/£/€400 + 200 Free Spins||Slots Heaven||350+|
|$/£/€1818 + 118 Free Spins||Omni||629+|
What Is Citadel Instant Banking?
Citadel headquarters are located in Canada; however, its representative office can be found in Malta and London. The company was established in 2000 with the aim of offering a variety of products, the main one being e-wallets. This banking system works by directly linking to your funding account to allow you to make transactions whenever you want to gamble at your favorite Citadel casino. This means that it will not be necessary for you to pre-fund it to deposit or make a purchase into the casino’s account. The instant banking option is meant to simplify your transactions.
It allows you to choose the option to pay via bank transfer, and then you will be handed a reference number and bank details to use. You will then be required to log into your internet banking account and input these details so that the funds may be moved into the Citadel system. On the global scale, Citadel supports more than 300 banking institutions making it a popular payment choice for casino lovers in most countries such as Germany, Belgium, Japan, France, the UK, among other countries.
However, in some countries such as South Africa, Mexico, Greece, or Peru, the payment solution would require the casino to hold settlement bank accounts to use Citadel’s services.
How to Use Citadel Banking
- Open your account – For you to get started with Citadel, you will be required to open an account at the casino that accepts Citadel as a deposit method.
- Select Citadel as your banking option – After opening your account, you can now head over to the cashier and look for the instant banking option from the list of available options. You will find Citadel listed as one of the options and select it.
- Choose your financial institution – Once you have chosen Citadel, you will then be required to select your financial institution from a list of all the eligible brands that the company has partnered with.
- Make your payments – At this stage, you will now be taken to your gambling portal to transfer funds from your bank. However, during this stage, you will be required to log in to your banking account; hence, you should ensure that you have the login details.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals at Citadel Banking Casino Sites
Citadel has brought a quick and straightforward way for instant banking Citadel casino lovers to deposit and withdraw their funds whenever they are gambling. The following are the simple steps you can follow when depositing or withdrawing your funds at your favorite instant banking Citadel casino.
How to Deposit Using Citadel
- Ensure that you have logged into your account.
- Head over to the banking section.
- Select the Citadel from the list of deposit options.
- Fill in the required information.
- You will now be required to make out an eCheck via Citadel.
- Enter your bank account information.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit.
How to Make Withdrawals Using Citadel
- Go to the “cash-out” section of the Citadel instant banking casino.
- You will then be required to choose Citadel as your withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Enter your Citadel instant banking casino account’s details.
Citadel Costs and Timing
Citadel does not charge any particular processing fees. However, there are fees that you might incur while withdrawing funds as charged by your respective bank. If you are also looking to convert money from another currency, there will also be a fee that will vary according to your bank.
Whenever you deposit into your Citadel instant banking casino account, the funds will be made available instantly. But for withdrawals, the amount of time it takes for the available funds will depend on the casino of your choice. In general, it usually takes between three days to one week for the funds to be available in your account, depending on the instant banking Citadel casino of your choice.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Citadel Banking Casinos
Citadel has brought a lot of convenience for casino lovers due to the simplicity with which it allows them to deposit and withdraw their funds.
- Its quick – Deposits and withdrawals are usually made as compared to other methods such as credit cards.
- Supported by most financial institutions – Citadel has partnered with more than two hundred financial institutions located in thirty countries spread across the world.
- It allows flexibility – The best thing about it is that it allows you to use it as a payment method in cases where your bank may be unsupported.
- It is very secure – By using Citadel, you can rest assured that your personal and financial details are kept confidential.
- It is not available in all casinos – Only a few select casinos allow it as a banking method; hence you will be required to switch to a casino that allows it for you to enjoy what it has to offer.
- Limits on deposit transactions – Setting limits on the maximum amount of money one can deposit may be inconvenient to a lot of people.
Using Citadel Globally
In South Africa
South African players looking to use Citadel for their transactions can do it in two ways. They can use it by downloading the “payment assistant” application or using it through the Citadel rapid system. These options allow users to use their banking systems to deposit funds into their accounts.
In the other countries that allow Citadel’s use, then casino lovers get the opportunity to avoid using their credit and debit cards on the internet or in cases where they do not have their credit cards. This is also much quicker and safer; hence it is preferred by most people for convenience.
Money Deposit via Citadel: Is It Safe?
When using Citadel, your financial data is not stored, which makes the information inaccessible to third parties in the future. The details you provide are only shared between you and your bank.
Citadel Online Casinos FAQ
- In What Countries Can I Use Citadel?
- Participating countries include Australia, Japan, Italy, France, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Sweden, etc. There are also limited versions in other countries like South Africa, Turkey, and Argentina.
- Is This Option Safe In South Africa?
- Citadel is very safe to use in South Africa, and it takes hard work and worries out of casino payments. Most people who value security in South Africa have chosen Citadel as the payment option as opposed to using credit cards.
- What Citadel Casinos Do We Recommend for South African Players?
- Some of the Citadel casinos recommended for South African players include Casino.com, Thunderbolt Casino, Europa Casino, Yebo casino, and Punt Casino, among others.
- Does Citadel Charge Any Fees?
- Whenever you are looking to withdraw your casino winnings and bonuses, there are no charges attached to it by Citadel. However, individual casinos may charge for withdrawals.