Dual Play Roulette Review & Experience
Dual Play Roulette is a perfect combination of land-based casinos and online gaming. Dual Play Roulette provides high-quality live roulette gaming to player’s offline and online too. In other words, gamblers can access this game from anywhere.
Released on the 13th November 2015, the Dual Play Roulette has quite a lot of unique features compared to other Evolution Gaming live casino games. This casino software developer provides live casino games in HD quality. Without a doubt, Dual Play Roulette doesn’t fall short too.
The Dual Play Roulette operates with the European roulette standard. Also, the Dual Play Roulette offers players multiple views. The camera captures from so many angles. Like most live games designed by this software platform, the visual quality is HD.
To cater to high and low gamblers, Dual Play Roulette bet limits range from as low as R50 to R15,000. More so, Dual Play Roulette accommodates more than one player on a table. Compared to offline roulette tables, Dual Player Roulette has no limit to the number of players on a table.
Like most live casino games designed by this game provider, Dual Play roulette offers some amazing features. Let’s take a look below:
- Classic Features: As you may know, Dual Play Roulette operates with the European roulette rules. In other words, the table consists of 36 black/red and a green zero pocket.
- Advanced Features: With your PC, Android, or iOS device, you can zoom in on the cameras to have a closer view of the table.
- Bonus Features: Depending on the online casino you decide to play Dual Play Roulette, gamblers can get up to a 100% bonus and free spins on their initial deposit. Aside from that, standard European roulette rules apply.
The Dual Play Roulette gives a gambler a realistic gaming experience that cannot be matched. Not to mention, the HD camera captures every movement around the tables. The idea behind the Dual Play Roulette is to allow online and land-based players to converge in one casino.
Also, for online players, the roulette table is visible, and noise made by the land-based players increases the excitement and fun while playing the Dual Play Roulette.
How to Play Dual Play Roulette
As you know, Dual Play Roulette is played like European roulette. More so, this is an advantage for a gambler because it means that the house edge is lower. Below is how to play Dual Play Roulette:
- Choose Dual Play Roulette from your casino lobby.
- Betting starts when the sign “Place your Bets” pops up on the table.
- You can choose a straight bet or select multiple bets like column bets, corner bets, dozen bets, etc.
- If the white ball lands on the pocket you selected, you would receive a reward.
Also, Dual Play Roulette helps you improve your winning chances by providing historical statistics. To understand how Dual Play Roulette works, you can sign up, activate the practice mode and opt for the demo version to play for fun. With that, you can understand how Dual Play Roulette works.
Remarkably, Dual Play Roulette offers gamblers an astonishing gaming experience. What’s more, you can view player’s hands placing bets while you also bet virtually from your mobile device. The spinning wheel is visible, and the camera moves to different angles too.
Finally, online other live roulette games, the Dual Play Roulette offers a chance to play online from anywhere with other players seated at a land-based casino. Without mincing words, Dual Play Roulette is the true definition of online casino live gaming. And for a more enjoyable Dual Play Roulette game, you need a strong internet connection.