The popularity of cryptocurrencies in online casinos keeps rising. For punters that have always funded their online gambling accounts using fiat currencies, note that cryptocurrencies have become fierce competitors that could soon take over the eGaming world. The fact that Dogecoin has recently gained value is a clear sign of what to expect in the future. While casino sites that accept Visa, MasterCard, bank transfers, and eWallets are still predominant, the future of cryptocurrency casinos cannot be underestimated. Dogecoin gambling is fast becoming commonplace, especially because funding a Dogecoin casino account is fast, simple, and anonymous. For a new gambler looking to join Dogecoin casinos, the first step should be to check through trusted reviews of Dogecoin casino South Africa. While there are many Dogecoin-friendly casino websites, always stick to licensed platforms for the safety of your deposits and withdrawals.
Often abbreviated as DOGE, this post will review online Dogecoin casinos, which are today’s top gambling platforms for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Note that an online Dogecoin casino will often accept other crypto coins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Dash.
Top Dogecoin Casinos for South Africans
|120% up to 6BTC + 250 FS||FortuneJack||2500+|
Kim Vegas Casino
|€1300||Kim Vegas Casino||4201+|
|100% up to $/€200 + 150 FS||Abo||2136+|
|100% up to €110||Betandyou||5000+|
|up to 500€ (1 BTC) + 100 FS and x45 wager||Kosmonaut Casino||1800+|
|100% up to €300 + 50 FS||Konung Casino||4602+|
|100% up to 100$ + 75 Free Spins||Slotum||4700+|
|1750 + 290 FS||Melbet||2352+|
|Up to €1500 + 150 FS||1xbet||1750+|
|€300 + 50 FS||1xSlots||3231+|
|100% up to €100||Megapari||9939+|
|100% up to 1 BTC + 200 FS||Betflip||1000+|
|100% up to ₿1, €200, ₽12000, R3000, A$600, C$600, kr1860 + 200 FS||BetChain||1610+|
|100% up to $500||Oppa888||3600+|
|100% up to $/€100, 1 BTC||Winz Casino||5000+|
|100% up to €200 + 60 FS||Casinoin||4369+|
|€1500 + 150 FS||Casino Z||4000+|
|€500, 5 BTC, ₽50000 + 180 Free Spins, 5000 kr + 180 Free Spins||BitStarz||1000+|
|€750 + 150 FS, 4 BTC + 150 FS||Champagne Spins||2740+|
Overview of Dogecoin Casino
Finding the best Dogecoin casino online gets you a step ahead of the rest. Because funding your casino account or withdrawing earnings using Dogecoin is often anonymous and costs less compared to fiat currencies, gamblers are fast shifting to DOGE casinos and platforms that support cryptocurrency gambling. When the article was being written, the price of one DOGE was $0.2562. It means that for 25 DOGE, you get an equivalent of $6.17, according to information available on Coindesk.com.
Brief Overview of Dogecoin
Cryptocurrencies have generated heated debate in recent months. Unpredictable price trends, often triggered by simple tweets by renowned billionaires such as Elon Musk, have especially been a major worry for crypto investors. However, cryptocurrency trading is not the same as cryptocurrency gambling. As the value of Dogecoin soars, DOGE casinos are becoming highly sought-after. But before exploring further, let’s note a few things about Dogecoin, especially why it has become an indispensable gambling currency in internet casinos today.
Dogecoin was originally an internet meme or, simply put, a joke. Some referred to it as meme currency but not anymore because it continues to gain momentum in cryptocurrency trading and gambling circles, thanks to its fast-rising value. Most recently, the price of Dogecoin has been largely influenced by Tesla Billionaire Elon Musk and rapper Snoop Dogg, whose tweets have created hype around the coin.
According to CoinMarketCap, Dogecoin is now ranked among the ten most popular cryptocurrencies. At some point, the value of the crypto-coin increased by 600%. Dogecoin was created in 2013 but as a joke between Adobe software engineer Jackson Palmer and IBM software engineer Billy Markus. The joke was all about combining Doge and Bitcoin, but as fate would have it, Dogecoin was birthed out of a mere joke. By February 2018, there were 10,000 Dogecoin in supply. The latest stats published by CNBC in May indicate that Dogecoin surged by 25% to hit a market cap of $54 billion.
The recent spike in the value of Dogecoin has further driven its popularity to new highs. In particular, the crypto coin is now accepted by more than hundreds of companies and is available in several countries. The US epitomizes the popularity of Dogecoin since many proponents of the crypto coin are Americans.
How to Use Dogecoin
For a beginner, the big question about cryptocurrencies is always about how to use them effectively. In the case of DOGE casino, you would probably want to dig deeper and learn how the coin is used in gaming sites. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, you will need a Dogecoin wallet with any preferred exchange platform. Without a cryptocurrency wallet, you cannot transfer funds to and from your online casino account.
- Sign in to your Dogecoin casino account and navigate to the deposit fund.
- Choose Dogecoin as the funding currency.
- You will be asked to deposit from your wallet address, usually stored in a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- The deposit should reflect on your account balance almost instantly or within a few minutes. Note that a casino website will not charge you deposit fees when transferring funds from an exchange wallet to your gambling account.
Buying Dogecoin Using the South African Rand
Because this article mostly targets South African-leaning online Dogecoin casinos, it is prudent to ask, how do you buy the coin using SA Rand? To buy Dogecoin, you must first sign up with a cryptocurrency exchange platform, preferably one based in South Africa. However, there are popular exchange platforms such as Binance, which have good rates hence worth trying. Provided you have a wallet/address with an exchange platform, all you need to do is fund your account in Rand and proceed to buy any amount of Dogecoin you would like to own. You should receive Dogecoin equivalent to the SA Rand you are spending on making the purchase.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals at Dogecoin Casinos Sites
Given the rising value of Dogecoin, you can get a good value for your withdrawal on any cryptocurrency casino. But first, you should set up a Dogecoin wallet with your preferred exchange platform. The following are more steps to follow for an effective deposit and withdrawal:
- Log in to your casino account to initiate a Dogecoin deposit.
- Go to the deposits page and click deposit.
- Choose Dogecoin as the preferred funding currency.
- Indicate the amount of Dogecoin you would like to transfer to your gambling account.
- Sign in to your Dogecoin wallet on any of the exchanges indicated on the deposit page to complete the transfer.
- Return to your account lobby to view your balances. With your account funded, you can now start placing bets using Dogecoin in your casino account.
- On your account lobby, choose and click ‘withdraw funds’.
- Choose Dogecoin from the available cryptocurrencies.
- Note that the process can only be completed if you have a Dogecoin wallet.
- Indicate the amount you want to transfer to a Dogecoin wallet held at your preferred exchange.
- Sign in to confirm the withdrawal. You can right away sign into your wallet to confirm the availability of funds after completion of the deposit process. The funds usually reflect instantly or after a few minutes.
Dogecoin Fees and Limits
Fees are often integral parts of depositing or withdrawing money from online casinos. It is especially a major concern with fiat currency transactions. However, things have changed tremendously with cryptocurrencies. Unlike costly fiat currency deposits/withdrawals, Dogecoin casinos are exceptional alternatives to punters looking to save money on internet banking. Usually, Dogecoin deposits attract no fees.
In most cases, you can move money freely from your Dogecoin wallet to a casino account without paying a dime. Withdrawals attract negligible fees, usually less than a dollar, which makes cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin popular in online gambling. Experts recommend reading the user terms and conditions relating to cryptocurrencies on a gambling site before using Dogecoin. It is because some casino websites do not expressly state Dogecoin banking fees.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dogecoin
Even the best Dogecoin casino online has its pros and cons. It is the same case with fiat currency gambling. The question is, why would a gambler choose Dogecoin over other currencies on a gambling platform? Because every action comes with a reaction, it is also prudent to determine why having a Dogecoin wallet for your gambling needs may not be the best thing after role.
Advantages of Dogecoin cut across its rising popularity to why it is sometimes regarded alongside Bitcoin as the currencies of the future. Here are some notable pros of Dogecoin you could be learning for the first time.
- Dogecoin attracts the least transaction fees compared to other popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Transacting in Dogecoin is fast, usually within a minute, which means you receive your casino deposits or withdrawals before you can blink.
- Mining Dogecoin is not energy-intensive like Bitcoin; hence environmentally friendly and easy to get.
- Due to its uniqueness, Dogecoin boasts a vibrant community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts that keep growing in numbers every day,
- The low value of Dogecoin makes it ideal for use in tipping systems and a safer mode of gambling, especially when you are skeptical about the safety and security of a casino website.
- Dogecoin is not a centralized currency hence eliminates bureaucratic red tapes often associated with fiat currency banking. With that, rest assured of secure, anonymous, and hack-proof banking on casino websites.
On the flip side, Dogecoin banking in online casinos is not always the best thing because of reasons such as:
- Dogecoin is still not widely accepted, making it less popular with gambling platforms. However, with renowned personalities now routing for the crypto coin, you should expect its value to soar and public acceptance to grow in the next few years.
- Slow technological advancement in the use of Dogecoin means it will take a little longer before it becomes more acceptable like other cryptocurrencies such as BTC.
Money Deposit via Dogecoin: Is It Safe and Secure?
For most gamblers, a question of banking safety always reigns supreme. Most people want to deposit and withdraw funds in online casinos without having to wait for many days. With Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies, you worry less about the safety and security of transactions. It is because banking in crypto coins is centered on hack-proof systems that require peer-to-peer approvals before authorizing any deposit/withdrawal request.
There is little or no evidence regarding the loss of Dogecoin funds in online casinos because everything from deposits to withdrawals is anonymous. Because there is no third-party involvement in Dogecoin transactions, the risk of losing funds is minimal.
Alternatives to Dogecoin for Making Deposits at Online Casinos
While Dogecoin has fast become a crypto coin of choice among millions of gamblers, there are also viable alternatives. Let’s quickly review some of them.
- Other Cryptocurrencies: Dogecoin is only one of many cryptocurrencies you can use to play casino games online. The good news is that DOGE online casino will most likely accept payments in other coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and others.
- E-Wallets: Before cryptocurrencies took the world by storm, e-Wallets were the darling of many people. For example, PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill remain popular banking alternatives on gambling platforms that accept other modes of payment.
- Direct Bank Transfers: In most cases, you can still fund your gambling account via the bank. While it usually takes more days than using Dogecoin, bank transfers require you to link your bank account with a gambling website via a SWIFT code. Bank transfers also have the disadvantage of delays and high costs as they must go through several approval stages before hitting your casino account.
- Credit/Debit Cards: You can choose to use a visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Maestro debit/credit to fund or withdraw funds from casino websites.
- Cash Deposits/Withdrawals: Despite being in the age of a cashless society, this traditional mode of payment is still available on some gambling platforms. However, it is often tedious and time-consuming because one must travel to a gambling shop to fund a gambling account or receive money.
Why Should Players Choose Dogecoin at Online Casinos for Real Money Gambling?
The truth is that more people have used Bitcoin than Dogecoin on gambling websites. However, as Dogecoin becomes increasingly popular, it is equally worth choosing. The benefits of using Dogecoin on casino websites are the very reasons why you should choose it. They include:
- You can play a variety of games specific to Dogecoin deposits.
- DOGE casinos offer priority customer service to punters who fund their accounts using the crypto coin.
- Dogecoin deposits/withdrawals are safe.
- When you opt for Dogecoin, you also get exciting gambling bonuses tailored around the cryptocurrency.
- Anonymous transactions mean you worry less about delayed approvals reminiscent of fiat currency payment gateways.
Dogecoin Casino Types
If you are looking to register with a Dogecoin casino, you can choose from available options such as:
Mobile casinos are the go-to options for punters who love to gamble from anywhere and anytime. Many existing and upcoming online casinos now accept Dogecoin customers.
New Dogecoin Casinos
Some new casinos are created for Dogecoin gambling only. All you need is a DOGE wallet to play on such platforms.
Live Dogecoin Casinos
Live casinos that accept Dogecoin deposits are also increasing in numbers. A web search should pull up some options for you.
Dogecoin Gambling Bonuses: How do they Work?
Dogecoin gambling bonuses work in a similar manner as most offers/promotions on gaming sites. New players on any online Dogecoin casino can always take advantage of welcome bonuses. There are Dogecoin game bonuses specific to players who sign-up and opt-in with specific games. Refer-a-friend bonus for existing players is another exciting offer you will find in Dogecoin casinos. Sign-up bonuses are specially exclusive offers in DOGE casinos.
Casinos games come in a variety, and when you choose to register for Dogecoin gambling, you should equally get ready to play games exclusive to holders of Dogecoin casino accounts. Most importantly, find an authentic website that features exciting Dogecoin casino games such as:
- Dogecoin poker
- Dogecoin slots
- Dogecoin baccarat
- Dogecoin blackjack
- Dogecoin roulette
- Dogecoin lottery.
- Are Dogecoin Deposits Safe and Easy to Use?
- Yes, it is safe to transact in Dogecoin. And with a DOGE wallet, everything is easier. Most importantly, always sign up with licensed gaming sites to ensure the safety of your funds.
- Is DOGE Available in All Countries in All Casinos?
- Unfortunately, Dogecoin is only beginning to gain traction hence not readily available in some countries. You can use Dogecoin in South Africa to fund gaming accounts as well in other countries such as the US, Estonia, the UK, and several European countries.
- How Can I Withdraw My DOGE Winnings?
- To withdraw DOGE earnings, go to the cashier lobby on your casino account and choose a DOGE wallet as your preferred payment option.
- Can I Play at Dogecoin Mobile Casinos?
- Yes, Dogecoin mobiles casinos have become a hit among gamblers who love using casino apps or mobile-friendly gaming sites.
- What Casino Games Can I Play with Dogecoin?
- Most casino games such as slots, live games, poker, blackjack, and roulette are available to Doge gamblers.
- Where to Buy Dogecoin to Deposit in a Casino?
- Anyone can buy Dogecoin. However, you must first create a Doge wallet with any preferred exchange to initiate the process. Note that moving funds between a crypto wallet and a gambling website is easy and takes only a few minutes once your wallet is ready. You must sign in to your Dogecoin address from the casino’s end to authorize the transaction. It is easier and faster when KYC details match on both ends.
- Is It Legal to Gambler with Dogecoin in SA?
- Dogecoin is legal in South Africa, albeit not approved by the Central Bank for mainstream transactions. Provided you have a DOGE wallet, and you can sign-up with any casino website that accepts Cryptocurrencies and choose Dogecoin as the preferred gambling currency.