Ukash is one of the world’s trusted and established payment systems that was established in 2001. It is owned by Smart Vouchers Ltd., a United Kingdom-based firm with a strong and trusted reputation which says a lot for this money wallet. It is different than other payments systems as it is, in fact, a system that converts pre-paid vouchers thus are zero risks attached to it with no financial details or personal details divulged.
Using a Ukash pre-paid card you have unparalleled reliability and security as it uses Smart Voucher technology. In addition to being a pre-paid card can you fund your account at an online casino with a Ukash Neo credit card too. This is excellent when you want to use Ukash at a casino that does not have an option for Ukash. In addition, do you also have a Ukash Out card that you use like you would use your credit card.
Paying with Ukash at Online Casinos
||100%||Play Now Read Review||Betway Casino||511+||
This prepaid voucher is available in over 425, 000 outlets around the world and you can purchase it using a money order, debit and credit cards. It is an incredibly convenient and flexible option. South African players can use Ukash at any online casino that accepts Ukash for both deposits and withdrawals too. A Ukash voucher has a code and that is all you need to fund your online account making it an incredibly secure option.
Ukash is accepted world-wide in 55 countries including:
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
With Ukash card, you do not even need to have a bank account, debit or credit card either. It is a secure option with so much fraud around the internet that makes people reluctant to share personal and financial details online.
- World-wide acceptance – you will find thousands of online casinos and retail outlets too that accepts Ukash
- Prepaid Ukash Mastercard – Online gamblers can use their Ukash Mastercard at an ATM to withdraw winnings
- Complete anonymity – You do not need to open any financial account to fund your account at a casino
- Cash online payments online – you do not need any e-wallet account, bank account or debit and credit card
- How To Get Ukash?
- You do not need to open an account or register when you want to buy a Ukash card. When you buy your Ukash card the money is represented by a 19-digit code, which you enter to make an online purchase, fund an account or transfer money. You can buy more than one Ukash card at one time or in one day. Up to five cards are allowed with each having its own unique code. A single Ukash voucher can be for up to R7, 500 or the combined amount of R30, 000 which make buying or funding an online account very simple. This prepaid card can be purchased on the internet, at ATM’s, kiosks, petrol stations and shops in more than 55 countries
- Can I use the same card more than once?
- Yes, when you fund your card and used half or whichever amount and there is still money on it, you can continue to use it as many times as you wish. You do not need to use it in one online casino only, as the same card can be used on different site multiple times.
- How many cards can I buy?
- You can buy up to five cards with a value of R30, 000 on one day
- Can I reload my Ukash Card?
- No, a Ukash card cannot be reloaded, however when you pay online with your card and there is a balance, you are issued with a different 19-digit code that will represent the money that is left in your account. You can combine several of your Ukash cards to get one 19-digit number when each one has smaller amounts that you need as a single amount.
- How long is my Ukash card valid for?
- From the day of purchase will you have 12 months to use your card
- What currencies do the card support?
- Ukash supports Euros, ZAR and USD, however, it supports various currencies which will be subjected to currency exchange when you transfer funds from your banking option to your prepaid card.
- Do I pay any fees when depositing at an online casino?
- From registration through to buying your desired amount of prepaid money is the process free. Paying online and at online casinos, you will pay zero fees or commissions.
- How do I pay at an online casino with my Ukash card?
- It is a simple procedure that is just as easy as buying your Ukash card. You log into your preferred casino that accepts Ukash, go to “deposit” and select Ukash. The server will connect you with the Ukash system that will ask for your 19-digit code and you decide what amount you would like to deposit.
- Can I withdraw funds to my Ukash card?
- This is where Ukash is unique as unlike many other instant cards can you withdraw to the card. When you go to the banking at the online casino choose your withdrawal method as Ukash. You choose the amount you want to withdraw and insert the 19-digit code and other details requested by the casino. The money will be transferred to your Ukash card. No additional financial details or account numbers will be requested.
Online Casinos Accepting Ukash Card
Slots Heaven is one of our favourites for South African players with an excellent welcome bonus and free spins. In addition to fast banking and easy withdrawals does it accept Ukash too. Here you have a large library of top games that include live dealer games, arcade games, table games and a heaven of online slots.
Casino.com is one of our favourites accepting South African players and Ukash card too. It was established in 2008 with the excellent provider, Playtech, offering its range of games. Here you have over 300 games with both instant play and download too. The games include everything from online slots to dices and table games, scratch cards, speciality games and live dealer games too. With a minimum deposit of R200 and a welcome bonus of R4, 000 you should try it too with your Ukash card and many other deposit and withdrawal options.
Yako casino only opened in 2015 and already a favourite for South African players and one of our recommendations too. It offers you over 1, 200 top online games from established industry-leading providers. Numerous banking options include Ukash with the minimum deposit at R100 and a sign-up bonus of R2, 222.
Casino Las Vegas
You can have Las Vegas at your fingertips via mobile play and in your living room from your desktop too. As one of the longest established online casinos do you get an excellent welcome bonus and free spins as well as great ongoing promotions too. Accepting Ukash cards and more than enough other banking options you have no problem to deposit or withdraw money. An excellent range of top games from Playtech is available here.
Pros And Cons Of Ukash On Online Casinos
- Benefits of Ukash
- Guaranteed 100% safe
- Flexible limits
- Instant deposits
- Numerous currencies supported
- Zero additional costs and 100% free payment methods
- Simple and fast to obtain
- Anonymous payments
- Available worldwide
- Negatives of Ukash
- Ukash has been defunct since 2015 and merged with Paysafecard, however you do not lose you balance. The about that is left in your Ukash card is replaced by a Paysafecard pin that you can continue to use.
- You have full control over spending at online casinos with funds that are predetermined since AstroPay is a prepaid card
Ukash Alternatives For South Africans
You buy a Paysafecard like you would buy a prepaid voucher to recharge your electricity or mobile phone. You purchase a voucher at local stores, online, ATM, convenience stores and petrol stations too. Gambling online is easy with no financial details shared online as you enter your voucher pin and play your favourite online games. The only drawback is that you cannot withdraw to a Paysafecard but deposits are instant.
South Africans has this option which was developed especially for them in ZAR. It acts as middleman between your SA casino and regular bank. It is a credit-card-free, convenient and safe online payment solution accepted by most South African gambling sites.
The former Moneybookers that is now known as Skrill has been online since 2001 and a top choice for South African players to fund their casino accounts. It links directly to you bank account and/or debit or credit card from your Skrill account. Online gamblers find it an attractive alternative since no sensitive financial information is shared online. More than forty currencies and over 200 countries including South Africa use this trusted method.
Visa is the issuer of EntroPay which acts as virtual credit card and works like your regular debit card. It is fast, safe and discreet and it allows you to make both deposits and withdrawals and acts as the buffer between the online casino and regular bank.
You will find most online casinos accept Neteller and it includes South Africa. Simply open a Neteller account and add funds from your bank account to Neteller.
Link your south African bank account such as FNB with PayPal for secure transactions.
A popular method used by South Africans who do not use ewallets is their regular bank cards. Almost all online gambling platforms accept this form of deposit and withdrawal, with instant deposits and withdrawals taking up to five days depending on your specific bank.
Ukash Safety and Security For Gambling Transactions
Players have peace of mind that none of their personal and banking details are shared online and zero risk of exposure. Ukash complies with strict banking regulations with all information 100% protected. Players enter their Ukash 19-digit code, while no banking information, credit card or names are required. As a virtual prepaid card, you have full control on how much funds you want to allocate to your online gambling.