Fruit Shop Slot Review & Experience
Fruit Shop slot is the first fruit-themed game by NetEnt. Even though other fruit-themed games have been developed since then, nothing beats the original. If you find fruit slot machines interesting, you have every reason to try the Fruit Shop slot.
Besides the RTP of 96.71%, you stand a chance of multiplying your stake 8000 times. Fortunately, the volatility of the video slot is below average, so you are not taking many risks. To know more about this video slot, continue reading this Fruit Shop slot review.
Fruit Shop Slot Tech Info
The Fruit Shop slot has 3 rows, 5 reels, and 15 paylines, making it one of the internet-based video slots with the simplest setup. You need to stake from $0.15 to $150 to play a round of this game. Fortunately, the volatility of the game is below average, and you can multiply your total wager up to 8000 times, which is the maximum payout.
In addition, the RTP is 96.71% which is quite fair compared to the risk level. An autoplay option is available to help the player spin the reels 10 to 100 times automatically without stopping. Want to know more about the Fruit Shop slot? The information table below will help you out.
|Slot type||Video slot|
|Minimum coins per line||1|
|Maximum coins per line||10|
|Minimum coin size||0.01|
|Maximum coin size||1|
Fruit Shop Slot Developer
NetEnt developed the Fruit Shop online slot in November 2013. Since its release, NetEnt has created more fruit-themed games with exciting features. However, no game has been able to beat the Fruit Shop slot when it comes to popularity and setup.
You can play the Fruit Shop slot for free by testing its demo version. Fortunately, the video slot can be played on all mobile devices, including tablets. This means you can play the game whenever you like and from wherever you are.
Fruit Shop Slot Features
Great features make gameplay fun and exciting. However, features vary depending on the type of game. Below are the features available in the Fruit Shop slot.
- Bonus Symbols: Bonus symbols help the gambler to increase winnings when playing in an online casino. However, not all symbols used in an online slot possess the same value. The low-value symbols used in the Fruit Shop slot are the playing cards. If 5 matching symbols appear on your reels, your total wager will be multiplied 3 to 10 times. Among all the fruits, cherries and plums have the highest payout and can fetch you 133× and 66×, respectively. Even though there is no scatter symbol in Fruit Shop online slot, you can take advantage of the wild to boost your winnings. Fruit Shop slot wild symbol is its logo. Also, it can replace all the symbols available in the video slot.
- Free Spins: This is an important feature in all online slots. However, the free spins in the Fruit Shop online slot are activated differently. Since there is no scatter symbol, combining 3 or more symbols cannot trigger the free spins feature. The only way you can start free spins in this game is to make a winning combination involving at least one high-paying symbol. If you make a winning combination involving 3 or more fruit Symbols, you will receive 1 to 5 free spins. Interestingly, your winnings during a free spin round will be multiplied or quadrupled if a wild symbol is involved. But that’s not all; you can trigger extra free spins without limits during a free spins round.
Fruit Shop Slot Game Plot
The Fruit Shop slot by NetEnt has a simple design and setup. The reels in the video slot are designed to make you feel like you are in a real fruit Shop. Even though the animation and design are not colorful, the white background causes the fruit symbols to stand out. When playing the Fruit Shop slot machine, you will hear the thud of the reels, just like in a traditional casino. Whenever you activate the free spins feature, a soundtrack will begin to play, adding more fun and color to the video slot.
As the name implies, the Fruit Shop slot is a fruit-themed game. The symbols used in this game include watermelons, plums, cherries, lemons, and oranges. These are all high-value symbols, and the cherry symbol pays the highest. When you make a winning combination involving 3 or more cherry symbols, your total stake will be multiplied up to 133 times. The Fruit Shop slot has no scatter symbols. A wild symbol is present and is represented by the game’s logo and can be used to replace all other symbols. If you make a winning combination involving a wild symbol, your winnings will be doubled.
How to Play Fruit Shop Slot
The Fruit Shop slot has 3 rows, 5 reels, and 15 fixed paylines. The setup of the online slot machine is simple, making the game easy to play. To win amazing prizes, you have to play the Fruit Shop slot for real money. However, you can also play for fun by enabling the practice mode. Want to play the Fruit Shop slot? Follow the instructions below.
- Register at a reliable NetEnt casino and make the minimum deposit
- Select the Fruit Shop slot in the list of games
- Use the ‘Level’ button to choose your bet amount
- Move the ‘Coin value’ selector to choose your coin size
- Alternatively, use the ‘MaxBet’ button to play with the maximum bet
- Click ‘Spin’ to get the reels moving. Use the ‘Autospin’ feature for an automatic spin
Pros and Cons of Fruit Shop Slot
- Volatility is below average
- The maximum payout is the total wager multiplied 8000 times
- Great RTP
- No progressive jackpot
Fruit Shop Slot: Is it Worth Playing?
Yes, the Fruit Shop slot is worth playing. The simple setup and exciting bonus features have made gameplay fun and interesting. Finally, I will advise you to play the demo version of the Fruit Shop slot before you wager real money.
Play Fruit Shop in Casino for Real Money
100% up to R8000 + 200 FS + 1 Bonus Crab
|Play Now Read Review||Wazamba Casino|
||100% up to R15000 + 300 FS||Play Now Read Review||TuskCasino|
Lucky Dreams Casino
||100% of up to 10,000 ZAR + 100 FS on Lucky Lady Moon slot||Play Now Read Review||Lucky Dreams Casino|
100% up to 250 USDT
|Play Now Read Review||BigWins Casino|
||100% up to €100 + 50 FS||Play Now Read Review||Swift Casino|
|Play Now Read Review||10Bet Casino|
||€300 + 50 FS||Play Now Read Review||1xSlots Casino|